Corona Virus Action Plans
At In A Pickle Restaurant we’ve always taken sanitation very seriously. With the outbreak of Covid-19 in our area we are taking extra precautions to keep our customers and staff safe! We want you to feel safe when you dine with us and we want our employees to feel safe in the place that they work. With consultation from the Waltham Board of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and WHO we’ve implemented this list below of measures to supplement our already stringent sanitation protocols.
- All staff with less than 3 months employment with us will be eligible for paid sick time off for time earned.
- All staff are counseled before working on ‘best practices’ of disease prevention according to the CDC.
- Hand washing instructions have been placed in all restaurant restrooms
- Extra sanitation supplies have been ordered from our supplier
- Hand sanitation stations have been installed at both front doorways
- Hand sanitation bottles have been placed at all computer terminals
- Our Menus are single use with the option of scanning a QR Code for a digital menu.
- All straws will be given to customers wrapped
- If a customer wishes to use pre-packaged ‘to go’ plastic ware we will provide that for their convenience and peace of mind.
- If a customer wishes to have disposable cups we will provide that for their convenience and peace of mind.
- All high traffic surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day including all door knobs, chairs, condiments, computers and tables.
- All staff are to wash their hands at a frequency of no greater than a half hour.
- Before all shifts staff go through a daily wellness check. Their temperature is taken, scanned for symptoms and are asked a series of specific questions which need specific answers to continue to work.
- All staff are to report to their supervisor immediately of anyone in their household that have symptoms similar to people who have COVID-19 specifically fever, cough and shortness of breath
- All staff are to report to their supervisor immediately of anyone they have been in contact with who are self-quarantined, mandated quarantined or who have a confirmed case of COVID-19 .
- All of our employees are to wear masks at all times.
Our hope is that these measures will help prevent the spread of this new disease. Please be assured we are doing everything possible to keep our customers and staff be safe!. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you!